Vol.2 Ch.7 : Irie Kyousuke
2 years ago
Keiichi Maebara has just moved to a seemingly peaceful new town. He’s making friends and generally enjoying his life until one day he learns of a grisly murder that took place in the little village. His friends won’t give him any details which only adds to Keiichi’s uneasiness. After learning at the town’s annual festival that a death has occurred on that night every year for the past four years, Keiichi is drawn into a web of intrigue to help unravel the mystery of these murders. Things only get more dangerous when he learns that some of his new friends may be involved!
The story of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is divided into a total of eight chapters: four "Question" arcs and four "Answer" arcs. Each chapter keeps the same main characters, but ends in a different way. However, each chapter gives valuable answers, hints, and clues to the previous one, while at the same time bringing forth even more mysteries.
In Minagoroshi-hen, the mastermind of the murders was revealed. This time, all the pieces of the puzzle are in place. The last step for the characters to take is putting the pieces together in order to defeat the culprit, obtain the miracle, and break through the barrier of June 1983.
The question arcs are:
1. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Onikakushihen
2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Watanagashihen
3. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Tatarigoroshihen
4. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Himatsubushihen
The answer arcs are:
5. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Meakashihen
6. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Tsumihoroboshihen
7. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Minagoroshihen
8. Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai- Matsuribayashi-hen
The side story arcs are:
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Onisarashihen
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Yoigoshihen
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Utsutsukowashi-hen
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Kokoro Iyashihen